At Raheja QBE, it is our endeavour to meet all your expectations from your insurance policy. However, we do recognise that at times, there could be complaints or issues relating to any of the following areas:
• Any partial or total repudiation of claims by the insurance companies
• Dispute on the legal construction of the policy wordings in case such dispute relates to claims
• Delay in settlement of claims
• Non-issuance of any insurance document to customers after receipt of premium
• Dispute with regard to premium paid or payable in terms of the policy
|As a valued client we want you to tell us if any of our products or services have not met your expectations.|
|Call our Toll Free No: 1800 102 7723||Send a letter to the policy issuing office|
|Send a Fax to +91 22 4231 3777||Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Our designated Complaints Officer at each location will
Acknowledge receipt of your complaint
Take up the complaint for resolution with Head of Department
Revert to you in writing within 15 business days
If you are not satisfied with the response, you may ask for the complaint to be referred to the Grievance Redressal Committee of Raheja QBE – a body constituted solely for resolving customer complaints and grievances as quickly as possible. All complaints will be considered afresh by the Grievance Redressal Committee. In the unlikely event of your not being satisfied with the the decision of the Grievance Redressal Committee you could refer your case to the Insurance Ombudsman*.
*The Insurance Ombudsman is empowered to receive and consider complaints in respect of personal lines of insurance from any person who has any grievance against an insurer.