About the Policy
This policy aims at providing mitigation to corporations in terms of losses incurred to business as a direct impact from fire or similar perils. We understand that when commercial property is damaged in such untoward events, consequences such as loss in profits are incurred. This policy aims at providing security against such conditions.
- Loss of gross profit* due to reduction in turnover/output.
- Discounts or loadings are provided based on various risk.
- Premium refund available if the actual turnover is less than projected turnover.
- Provides cover for wages either on a dual basis or on pro rata basis.
- Covers layoffs, retrenchment compensation and notice wage liability.
- A loss that is not admissible under a fire (material damage) policy.
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or war like operations and civil war.
- Mutiny, civil commotion, military rising, insurrection rebellion, revolution, military or usurped power.
Refer to the policy wordings for further details