About the Policy
The policy covers you for legal liability to indemnify the affected parties in respect of accidents involving a fortuitous, sudden or unintentional occurrence while handling any hazardous substance.
- This policy covers the amount which the insured becomes legally liable to pay as damages to third parties as a result of accidental death, bodily injury and loss or damage to the property belonging to a third party.
- The legal cost and expenses incurred in defending the case with prior consent of the insurance company are also payable subject to certain terms and conditions specified in the policy.
- One can insure more than one business unit situated in different locations under a single policy.
- The policy offers a benefit of retroactive period on continuous renewal of policy whereby claims reported in subsequent renewal but pertaining to earlier periods after first inception of the policy, also become payable.
- Our policy does not pay for liability losses: of injury to insured’s employees.
- Arising out of property in insured’s custody or control.
- Arising out of an insured's product.
- Arising out of loss of use of tangible property.
- Arising out of explosion or collapse of boilers, steam generators or other vessels under pressure.
- Arising out of the ownership possession and use of aircraft, watercraft or hovercraft.
- Assumed by the insured under any contract or agreement except to the extent that such liability would have been implied by law.
- Caused by radioactivity, war and terrorism.
- Arising out of professional errors or omissions.
- In respect of fines and penalties.
- Arising out asbestos.
Refer to the policy wordings for further details.