About the Policy
This policy aims at providing mitigation against physical damage to commercial property not only due to fire(s), but also explosions, lightning, natural calamities and other such untoward events.
Coverage for damage caused to commercial property by:
- Explosion or implosion.
- Aircraft damage.
- Riot, strike, malicious damage (optional).
- Storm, typhoon, hurricane, tornado, flood and inundation (optional).
- Impact damage due to rail, road or animal.
- Subsidence and landslide including rockslide.
- Bursting and overflowing of water tanks, apparatus and pipes.
- Missile testing operations.
- Leakage from automatic sprinklers and installations.
- Bush fire.
- Architects, surveyors, consulting engineer's fees up to 3% of the claim amount.
- Debris Removal up to 1% of the claim amount.
- Fire due to own fermentation, natural heating, and spontaneous combustion.
- Stocks undergoing heating or drying process.
- Explosion of boilers or steam generating vessels and machinery subject to centrifugal force by its own explosion or implosion.
- Total or partial cessation of work/retarding/ interruption of any process or operations arising out of insured perils.
- Impact damage by vehicles belonging to you or your employees or any other occupier of the premises.
- Loss or damage to electrical machines/apparatus which is the source of fire.
Refer to the policy wordings for further details.