About the Policy
The policy provides liability coverage that may arise from untoward events for boilers, pressure vessels against explosions, collapse and more. This policy is created to secure industrial organizations in the case of gross mishaps untoward events.
- Damage to the boilers & pressure vessels.
- Damage to Surrounding property up to fixed limits, arising due to explosion and collapse of the pressure plant during normal course of working.
- Third party legal liability up to fixed limits, arising due to death or bodily injury to third parties.
- Damage to the property of third parties (not held in trust or on commission) caused solely due to explosion or collapse occurring in the course of ordinary working.
- Fire, lightning, inundation, flood, storm , earthquake, subsidence, landslide, chemical explosion, burglary, and theft, impact by land borne and waterborne craft.
- Wear and tear, faults or defects existing at the time of commencement of insurance which ought to have been or were known to you, faults or defects for which the supplier is responsible either by law or under contract.
- War or warlike operations, nuclear reaction, radiation or radioactive contamination.
- Loss damage and/or liability resulting from overload experiments or tests.
- The failure of individual tubes in boilers of the water tube locomotive or other multi-tubular types in super heaters or in economizers.
- Wilful acts or gross negligence on the part of you or your representatives.
- Loss of use of the insured's plant or property or any other consequential loss incurred by the insured.
- Loss or damage for which the manufacturer or supplier or repairer of the property is responsible either by law or under contract.
Refer to the policy wordings for further details.