About the Policy
Avail additional medical coverage in your existing health insurance and enhance your health cover up to Rs. 1 Cr. with Health QuBE Super Top up policy.
- Sum insured cover upto Rs. 1 Cr.
- Pay Less get more.
- Covers you and your entire family.
- Health check-up not required till the age of 55 years.
- Select appropriate deductibles.
- Any individual can buy “Health QuBE Super Top Up’ health insurance policy for themselves and for their family members.
- Entry age for children is 91 days to 25 years and for adults is 18 years to 65 years.
- Family floater covers entire family. You can cover yourself, your spouse, up to three dependent children and two dependent parents.
- No medical check up required up to age of 55 years.
- Coverage for inpatient hospitalisation.
- Coverage for day care treatment facilities.
- Pre and post hospitalisation coverage upto 60 and 90 days.
- Covers donor’s medical expenses.
- Domiciliary hospitalisation.
- Option to choose restoration benefit.
- PED after completion of 3 years.
- No claim bonus of 10% every claim free year.
- Offers life-long renewability.
Investigation & evaluation.
Rest cure, rehabilitation and respite care.
Obesity/ weight control.
Cosmetic or plastic surgery.
Hazardous or adventure sports.
Breach of law.
Kindly refer policy wordings for comprehensive list of exclusions.
What is deductible?
Deductible is a fixed amount paid out-of-pocket by an insured for the medical expenses before an insurance company pays the balance cost.
What is aggregate deductible?
Sum total of all the claims incurred by the insured during a policy period.
How does aggregate deductible work?
Here’s an example to explain this. Assuming you bought a “Health QuBE Super Top-up” policy with Rs. 5 lacs aggregate deductible and Rs. 10 lacs sum insured. Now, during the policy period if there are 1 or more claims greater than Rs. 5 lacs then Health QuBE Super Top-up will pay you the balance amount incurred, up to maximum of Rs. 10 lacs. And, that’s how the aggregate deductible works. For better understanding please review the table below:
|Particular||No of claims in a Year||Amount|
|D||Total Claims in a Year (A+B+C)||7,00,000|
|E||Aggregate Deductible as per policy||5,00,000|
|F||Sum Insured Coverage as per policy||10,00,000|
|G||Claim Payable (D-E)||2,00,000|
|H||Balance Sum Insured (F-G)||8,00,000|