About the Policy
The policy provides private car owner’s security from any third party liability arising out of the use of their vehicle. The insurance is designed to cover liabilities due to bodily injury and damage caused to third party property, as made mandatory by the Motor Vehicle Act.
Coverage against legal liability arising out of the use of the vehicle, towards third parties:
- Arising due to bodily injury to / on death of a person.
- Damage caused to third party property.
- Additional Legal liabilities for employees traveling in insured vehicles
- Bifuel-Kit - Any Legal Liability arising out of the use of CNG-LPG bifuel kit
- Passengers on named/unnamed basis up to maximum of Rs 2 Lacs.
- Paid Driver up to maximum of Rs 2 lacs.
- Vehicle being used otherwise than in accordance with limitation as to use
- Vehicle being driven by or is for the purpose of being driven by or in the charge of any person other than a driver as stated in the Driver’s Clause.
- A claim arising out of contractual liability.
- Death arising out of and in course of employment of a person in the employment of the insured or in the employment of any other person who is indemnified under this policy or bodily injury sustained by such person arising out of and in course of such employment.
- Death of bodily injury to any person (other than a passenger carried by reason of or in pursuance of a contract of employment) being carried in or upon or entering or mounting or alighting from the motor vehicle at the time of occurrence of the event out of which any claim arises.
- Any claim contributed to/ by or traceable to or arising out of or in connection with war, invasion, the act of foreign enemies, hostilities or warlike operations (whether before or after declaration of war) civil war, mutiny rebellion, military or usurped power.
- Any claim contributed to/ by or traceable to or arising out of or in connection with nuclear weapons material.
Refer to the policy wordings for further details.