About the Policy
This policy covers loss or damage to vehicle due to accidents, theft & natural calamities. Also compensate against legal liabilities on account of death or injury or property damage to Third Party.
Third Party a mandatory cover as per Motor Vehicle Act 2017.
Period of Insurance: 1 Year Own Damage + 3 Years Third Party.
- Accidental loss or damage to your car caused by fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning; burglary, housebreaking, theft, natural calamities etc.
- Liability towards third parties arising out of bodily injury or property damage of third parties by your car.
- Personal Accident cover for you and occupants of the vehicle in an unfortunate event.
- Zero Depreciation: It is the most popularly recommended add-on feature, which entitles you to claim the amount of depreciation deducted on the value of parts replaced under your own damage claim.
- Engine Protector: This add-on essentially pays for repair and replacement expenses or damage to internal parts of the engine, gear box, transmission or differential assembly due to ingress of water in the engine or leakage of lubricating oil from the engine / respective assembly.
- Consumable Expenses: In the standard Motor insurance policy, small consumable expenses such as screws, nuts, bolts, oils, etc. are not covered and you will have to bear the cost if the need arises to repair or replace them. This cover pays the cost of consumables required to be replenished arising from an accident to the vehicle.
- Key Protect Cover: We shall cover the cost to replace vehicle keys if the same are lost/stolen and also cover both the lock and key if the vehicle is broken into.
- Return to Invoice: In the case of theft or total loss this cover pays for the financial shortfall between manufacturing listed selling price and insured declared value of the vehicle. This add-on also covers the amount spent on registration fee, road tax towards the insured vehicle along with the insurance premium.
- Daily Conveyance Benefit: The daily allowance benefit covers your expenses of other hired modes of transport, if the vehicle is in the garage for repairs due to perils for more than three days.
- Loss of Personal Belongings: This cover pays for loss or damage to the belongings in the vehicle at the time of the accident.
- Tyre & Rim Protector: This add-on pays for the repair and replacement expenses for accidental loss to tyres, tubes and rims only without any damage to the vehicle.
- Normal wear, tear and general ageing of vehicle
- Consequential loss, depreciation
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown
- Vehicle being used otherwise than in accordance with limitation as to use
- Damage to/ by a person driving the vehicle without a valid license
- Damage to/ by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor
- Loss or damage due to war, mutiny or Nuclear Risks
- Vehicle being used otherwise than in accordance with "Limitation as to Use" as stated in the schedule
- Vehicle being driven by or is for the purpose of being driven by or in the charge of any person other than a driver as stated in the Driver’s Clause mentioned in the schedule
- A claim arising out of contractual liability
Refer to the policy wordings for further details.