About the Policy
This policy covers loss or damage to vehicle due to accidents, theft & natural calamities.
Period of Insurance: 1 Year Own Damage.
- Accidental loss or damage to your car caused by fire, explosion, self- ignition or lightning; burglary, housebreaking, theft, natural calamities etc.
- Vehicles with Anti- theft Device installed
- Members of recognized Automobile Association
- No Claim Bonus
- Zero Depreciation: It is the most popularly recommended add-on feature, which entitles you to claim the amount of depreciation deducted on the value of parts replaced under your own damage claim.
- Engine Protector: This add-on essentially pays for repair and replacement expenses or damage to internal parts of the engine, gear box, transmission or differential assembly due to ingress of water in the engine or leakage of lubricating oil from the engine / respective assembly.
- Consumable Expenses: In the standard Motor insurance policy, small consumable expenses such as screws, nuts, bolts, oils, etc. are not covered and you will have to bear the cost if the need arises to repair or replace them. This cover pays the cost of consumables required to be replenished arising from an accident to the vehicle.
- Key Protect Cover: We shall cover the cost to replace vehicle keys if the same are lost/stolen and also cover both the lock and key if the vehicle is broken into.
- Return to Invoice: In the case of theft or total loss this cover pays for the financial shortfall between manufacturing listed selling price and insured declared value of the vehicle. This add-on also covers the amount spent on registration fee, road tax towards the insured vehicle along with the insurance premium.
- Daily Conveyance Benefit: The daily allowance benefit covers your expenses of other hired modes of transport, if the vehicle is in the garage for repairs due to perils for more than three days.
- Loss of Personal Belongings: This cover pays for loss or damage to the belongings in the vehicle at the time of the accident.
- Tyre & Rim Protector: This add-on pays for the repair and replacement expenses for accidental loss to tyres, tubes and rims only without any damage to the vehicle.
- NCB Retention Cover: This cover protects your NCB on renewal even if you make a claim in the policy.
Any loss or damage to the vehicle and/ or its accessories will not be covered if caused by the following:
Normal wear, tear and general ageing of vehicle
Consequential loss, depreciation
Mechanical and electrical breakdown
Vehicle being used otherwise than in accordance with limitation as to use
Damage to/ by a person driving the vehicle without a valid license
Damage to/ by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor
Loss or damage due to war, mutiny or Nuclear Risks
Vehicle being driven by or is for the purpose of being driven by or in the charge of any person other than a driver as stated in the Driver’s Clause.
A claim arising out of contractual liability.
Refer to the policy wordings for further details.