About the Policy
The Package Policy for goods carrying vehicles offered by Raheja QBE provides coverage against a wide number of occurrences, including but not limited to Fire, Explosion, Burglary and Natural calamity . Additional coverages such as personal accident cover and coverage for legal liability can be opted for to get an optimised coverage.
Coverage to the commercial vehicle against the following:
- Fire explosion self ignition or lightning
- Burglary housebreaking or theft
- Riot and strike
- Earthquake (fire and shock damage)
- Flood typhoon hurricane storm tempest inundation cyclone hailstorm frost
- Accidental external means
- Malicious act
- Terrorist activity
- Whilst in transit by road rail inland-waterway lift elevator or air
- Landslide rockslide
Loss of accessories
Personal Accident cover to you or any named person (other than employees) Personal Accident cover to Paid Driver/Conductor/Cleaner
Legal liability to paid Driver/Conductor/Cleaner Legal liability to non-fare paying passengers
- Policy Excess - This is the first amount of any claim that you have to bear.
- Depreciation, Wear & Tear.
- Consequential Loss.
- Mechanical or Electrical breakdown.
- Damage to Tyres unless vehicle is damaged at the same time.
- Driving without an Effective Driving License.
- Driving under the Influence of Alcohol/Drugs.
Refer to the policy wordings for further details.