About the Policy
This policy covers loss or damage to vehicle due to accidents, theft & natural calamities. Also compensate against legal liabilities on account of death or injury or property damage to Third Party.
Third Party a mandatory cover as per Motor Vehicle Act 2017.
- Accidental loss or damage to your two-wheeler caused by fire, explosion, self- ignition or lightning; burglary, housebreaking, theft, natural calamities etc.
- Liability towards third parties arising out of bodily injury or property damage of third parties by your vehicle.
- Personal accident cover for you and pillion riders of the vehicle in an unfortunate event.
- Normal wear and tear and general ageing of the vehicle. These are natural progressions that ultimately affect all vehicles
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown of the two wheelers
- If you are using vehicles in a manner other than for the intended purpose, then you cannot make a claim in case of damage or loss arising out of such improper use
- Damage caused to the two wheelers while it was being driven without a valid licence or under the influence of drugs or liquor
- Damage or loss caused due to a war, mutiny or a nuclear mishap
- Theft or burglary of Two Wheeler accessories, unless the vehicle is stolen at the same time
- Wear and tear of consumables like tyres and tubes
Refer to the policy wordings for further details.